After church Jon and I headed over to my parents for lunch. My beautiful niece happened to be there for the day so we decided to have a little photo shoot! She is just too cute!:)
thanks angie! I agree...she is just way too cute!:) I should bring her over sometime for a photo shoot with you! I'm sure they would be amazing..if you could get her to cooperate..trust me it took some coaxing to get her to take these..ha. She kept say…“how about I take pictures of you instead!” I let her take a few but as you can see they didn’t quite make the cut!;)
Great photos of the cutest little subject you'll ever find! I just love her! Oh, and the ones with grandpa are precious! :)
ReplyDeletethanks angie! I agree...she is just way too cute!:) I should bring her over sometime for a photo shoot with you! I'm sure they would be amazing..if you could get her to cooperate..trust me it took some coaxing to get her to take these..ha. She kept say…“how about I take pictures of you instead!” I let her take a few but as you can see they didn’t quite make the cut!;)
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinking cute! I love the last one of her the best. :)
ReplyDelete