Sunday, December 12, 2010
Blessed
As of July 25th Jon and I have been married for a year {a little late with the blog post:}! It is so crazy how fast the time has gone. Looking back over our first year of marriage I have been able to see so many ways we have grown as individuals and as a couple. God has been so faithful in shaping us and molding us into who we need to be for each other {and is continuing to do so}. I'll be the first to admit the growth is not always easy and takes a lot of laying aside my own wants and desires. However, when I'm able to step back and look at the big picture I know in the long run the hard work will pay off. I feel so incredibly blessed with all that God has done in our lives up to this point and I know He will continue guide us in His ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment